Wide Ranging Property Auction comes to Aylsham
Published 23 October 2018
Residential property, agricultural property, amenity land and commercial property will all go under the hammer in one of the most wide-ranging property auctions in Norfolk for some years at the end of this month, led by locally-based independent property services firm Arnolds Keys.
A Grade II listed farmhouse, over 100 acres of arable land and meadows in north Norfolk, parcels of amenity land in Breckland, residential properties in the city and county, and a Sheringham retail unit all feature in the sale, which takes place at Aylsham Town Hall on Tuesday 30th October.
Highlights of the auction include:
- The Grade II listed Spratt’s Green Farmhouse near Aylsham. This early 19th century traditional farmhouse with attached former dairy presents an opportunity to create an impressive family home, set in more than two acres of land. The guide price is £475,000.
- Four parcels of arable land (98.64 acres in total) at the same farm with guide prices ranging from £137,000 to £440,000.
- Riverside House and Traditional Barn at Letheringsett, an 18th century farmhouse on a 1.15 acre plot with extensive frontage to the river Glaven, along with a traditional barn with planning permission for conversion into a residential dwelling. The guide price is £750,000-£850,000.
- 108 Ketts Hill, Norwich, a three bedroom end of terrace house requiring full renovation, within walking distance of Norwich city centre. The guide price is £85,000.
- A prime location ground floor shop on Station Road, Sheringham, ideal for investment or owner occupation the guide price is £155,000-£165,000.
Auctioneer Simon Evans, Partner at Arnolds Keys, said, “This is a very diverse property auction, with many different types of investment opportunities on offer, reflecting the wide-ranging types of property services that Arnolds Keys provides. As legislation has changed, some residential buy-to-let investors are looking to diversify their portfolio, and this auction presents a wide cross-section of property types in a single sale.”
The auction takes place at Aylsham Town Hall at 3pm on Tuesday 30 October. Full details of all lots, and a downloadable catalogue, are available here.
Share this story
Arnolds Keys Blog
5 October 2018
Day-long workshop builds on links with local business... Read more >
3 October 2018
They say it’s an ill wind which blows nobody any good, and the pressures which are creating challenging times for bricks and mortar retail are the very things which are... Read more >
1 October 2018
Like so much in life, when it comes to our homes, size matters. But a recent survey suggests that there comes a point when bigger isn’t really better. Read more >
21 September 2018
Dozens of new, bright red ‘For Sale’ boards will be springing up around the county this weekend as Norfolk-based estate agent Arnolds Keys introduces its striking new branding. Read more >