As members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers we offer an extensive range of professional property services which includes:
- Land and Estate Management.
- Property Sales & Acquisition including:
- Sales of Farms, Smallholdings, Land, Amenity Land, Residential Properties
- Acting for purchasers of land and farms
- Basic Payment Scheme Applications/Advice including Sales/Purchases of Entitlements
- Annual Farm Stocktaking Valuations
- Advice on all types of Environmental Stewardship.
- Complete Auction & Dispersal Sale Service.
- Abstraction Licences and Reservoir Development.
- Farm Woodland Schemes
- Landlord and Tenant Advice including:
- Rent Reviews (both AHA's and FBT's). Arbitrations.
- Tenancy Successions.
- End of Tenancy Claims.
- Compulsory Purchase and Compensation claims
- Telecom Towers
- Wind Farms.
As RICS accredited valuers we are able to provide a range of valuation advice including secured lending, probate, matrimonial disputes, internal accounting purposes and partnership dissolution.
Advice on Planning & Diversification including:
- Planning Applications
- Agricultural Needs Assessments
- Development potential
- Mineral abstraction.
- Grant Funding applications
- Farm Buildings & Construction
- Equestrian, leisure and tourism
- Site Promotion for residential development
- Permitted Development rights
- Planning Appeals
Irelands also offer a full Residential Lettings service including:
- Tenant Finding & Full Management
- Rent Collection Service
- Portfolio Management
In addition we also offer residential surveying services which include:
- Building Surveys
- R.I.C.S. Home Buyers Reports
- Schedules of Condition
- Management of Building Works
If we can be of any help or service, please Contact Us.