Careers at Arnolds Keys
We are always on the hunt for great talent....
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR
About Arnolds Keys
We are currently seeking a part time Commercial Property Management Administrator based in our Norwich office. Previous administration experience is important, and it would be beneficial if you have worked in the property sector. You will need to be proficient across all Microsoft software with a confident telephone manner.
Working alongside the Commercial Property and Facilities Manager, Management Accountant and existing Administrator, principal duties will include:
- Dealing with enquiries from Clients, Tenants and contractors.
- Arranging periodic management inspections and dealing the associated administration following inspections.
- Timetable tasks on Property Management software, arranging completion of works and monitoring progress with contractors.
- Dealing with issuing of Service Charge Statements of Expenditure and Budgets.
- General Data management on Property Management software.
- Dealing with insurance renewals and ensuring that internal records are kept up to date.
- Assisting with management of utility contracts and arranging meter readings.
- Ensuring that Health & Safety documentation is updated and retained both for properties and approved contractors.
- Updating property records with lease event dates
- Obtaining and updating Money Laundering documentation for Clients and Tenants.
The Commercial Property Management team forms part of the wider Commercial Department including Commercial Agency and the Commercial Professional teams and therefore there will be additional departmental administration duties as and when required.
This is initially a part time role with scope to increase the number of days in the future. We will consider a range of working hours / days albeit this is an office based role.
- Proficient across all Microsoft software
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to manage a varied workload in line with time deadlines.
- Experience using property Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software or similar beneficial.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Discretionary performance related bonus
- Generous holiday allowance increasing with length of service, additional day for Birthday and discretionary day at Christmas.
Please apply by emailing your CV and brief resume of your experience to email@example.com
Arnolds Keys are currently seeking a qualified Chartered Surveyor, ideally with two years post-qualification experience to join our Valuations Team providing Commercial and Residential Valuation services based in our Norwich office.
We may also consider newly qualified Surveyors so please contact us if you believe your skill set matches the description below. Similarly, we would consider applications from Surveyors with only Commercial or Residential experience.
- Inspect properties in accordance with RICS Code of Measuring Practice.
- Research comparable evidence.
- Prepare Red book valuations for a wide range of purposes including Secured Lending, Pension Fund, Probate, Accounting and Purchase & Sale
- Prepare RICS Home Buyer Reports and Building Surveys
- MRICS qualified and RICS Registered Valuer with a minimum of two years Post Qualification experience
- Able to meet tight deadlines with a high attention to detail.
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency across all Microsoft software.
- Experience using valuation and development software (BOE Valuer, Pro Developer or similar).
What we can offer
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus.
- Generous holiday allowance with additional days for length of service and Birthday and discretional bonus day at Christmas.
- Sponsored CPD and RICS Subscriptions.
To apply, please email your CV and brief resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
rural practice chartered SURVEYOR
Arnolds Keys – Irelands Agricultural are seeking a qualified Rural Practice Chartered Surveyor to join the team, based in Aylsham and Norwich, serving clients across Norfolk.
The successful candidate will be involved in the full spectrum of property services the team offers, including:
- Environmental Stewardship
- Valuations of rural and residential property for secured lending, taxation, estate planning, dispute purposes
- SFI / Grants
- Contract farming
- Sales and letting of rural property including farms, smallholdings, land and cottages
- Compensation claims
- Preparation of farm business tenancy agreements, grazing licences, etc.
- Rural planning and diversification
- RICS qualification including level 3 in Valuation at APC
- FAAV qualification or training towards an FAAV qualification
- An organised approach with attention to detail
- A strong rural background with a practical understanding of agriculture
- Good communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients and fellow professionals
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent computer skills
- Full UK Drivers Licence and own transport
Our website is www.arnoldskeys.com/agricultural
This role offers excellent career prospects and a competitive package is available.
Please apply by emailing your CV and a brief resume of your work/experience to date to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org