Careers at Arnolds Keys
ASSISTANT RURAL PRACTICE CHARTERED SURVEYOR (Graduate Position)
In order to service our established client base and develop the busy agricultural department we are now seeking to strengthen the team and recruit an individual who is looking to complete their APC and CAAV exams and then continue to develop their career in Norfolk.
Areas of work will include:
- Valuations and Agency
- Estate/Property Management
- Landlord and Tenant
- Basic Payment Scheme
- Environmental Stewardship
- Rural Planning and Development
- Utilities and Compensation
The post holder will work with the Partner and other Surveyors based in the Irelands office on the south side of Norwich.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and excellent prospects for career development.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Simon Evans firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMERCIAL AGENCY SURVEYOR
Are you looking to work in a fast paced commercial environment? Are you a chartered surveyor or an experienced graduate surveyor? We are looking for an individual with drive and enthusiasm to join the expanding team at Arnolds Keys Commercial Agency Department.
The role will include working on a number of projects within a team setting.
Duties will include:
- Undertake property inspections and produce marketing appraisals
- Negotiate both leasehold and freehold deals with applicants and vendors/landlords
- Identify opportunities in the market
- Provide an acquisition service for clients seeking a new commercial property
- Liaising with clients to keep them updated of progress
- Dealing with a wide variety of properties across a range of sectors; industrial, office, retail, investment and commercial development
- Working closely with the other commercial departments; Land & Development, Asset Management and Lease Consultancy/Valuation
- Develop expert knowledge and awareness of the local and regional property markets.
The individual we are looking for will have excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills and a self motivated approach. You will be comfortable working to deadlines and exhibit confidence, ambition and a natural flair for relationship building.
Based in the centre of Norwich the role offers a competitive salary and 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
To apply please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com