Careers at Arnolds Keys
We are always on the hunt for great talent....
Right now, we have 2 vacancies....
RESIDENTIAL SALES MANAGER (COUNTY)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and well connected estate agent to build on a long established local brand, and to continue the growth and success of our County branch, based in the centre of Aylsham.
Ideally you'd have a track record as a successful people manager and valuer, as you'd be leading and working with a great sales team and a strong and well respected brand in the heart of the County. Ably supported by our outstanding admin and aftersales team, you'd have the time to work with the sales team to focus on generating leads and sales, winning business and providing excellent customer service.
Excellent benefits and salary package available, along with quality company car (if desired), generous holidays, good working hours and excellent career prospects.
Its the first time for a decade this role has come up - have you got what it takes...?
For a full job description and more details, please apply by emailing your CV and a brief resume of your work/experience to date to: email@example.com
Rural Practice Chartered Surveyor
Aylsham and Norwich, Norfolk
Arnolds Keys – Irelands Agricultural are seeking a recently qualified Rural Practice Chartered Surveyor to work alongside two Partners and an Associate serving clients across Norfolk.
The ideal candidate will have a good level of knowledge and experience in environmental stewardship schemes, grants and agri business work with a keen interest in developing these areas of business.
The successful candidate will also be involved in the full spectrum of property services the team offers, including:
- Valuations of rural and residential property for secured lending, taxation, estate planning, dispute purposes
- Basic payment
- Contract farming
- Sales and letting of rural property including farms, smallholdings, land and cottages
- Compensation claims
- Preparation of farm business tenancy agreements, grazing licences, etc.
- Rural planning and diversification
- RICS qualification (minimum of 2 years PQE) including level 3 in Valuation at APC.
- FAAV qualification or training towards an FAAV qualification.
- An organised approach with attention to detail.
- A strong rural background with a practical understanding of agriculture.
- Good communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients and fellow professionals in a professional manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Full UK Drivers Licence and own transport needed.
This role offers excellent career prospects and a competitive remuneration package.