Careers at Arnolds Keys
We are always on the hunt for great talent.
If you do not see a role advertised below that fits your skill set but would like to have an informal discussion about working at Arnolds Keys then please send your CV and covering letter to Jan Hÿtch (Operations Partner): firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 620551.
Are you a qualified Chartered Surveyor looking for your next move?
We are seeking a tenacious individual with drive, passion, expert knowledge and awareness of the local and regional property markets, and excellent communication skills. Our Commercial Department is very busy so being a team player is a must.
The role is varied but key tasks include:
- Undertaking property inspections and producing marketing appraisals.
- Negotiating both leasehold and freehold deals with applicants and vendors/landlords.
- Identifying opportunities in the market.
- Providing an acquisition service for clients seeking a new commercial property.
- Dealing with a wide variety of properties across a range of sectors; industrial, office, retail, investment and commercial development.
- Undertaking Red Book Valuations
- Undertaking professional work including rent reviews and lease renewal negotiations
If this role sounds like the challenge you are after then please send your CV and covering letter detailing why you would like to apply to email@example.com.
If you would like further information, or an informal chat prior to application please contact Guy on 01603 620551.
COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT SURVEYOR
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the commercial department and in order to service our established client base and develop the department further, we are now seeking to strengthen the team and recruit an individual who is looking to develop their career in Norfolk.
Areas of work will include
- Maintain and enhance capital returns and value for clients
- Ensure prompt collection of rent and turnaround to clients
- Maintain and ensure correct service charge budgets are established
- Ensure tenants maintain their demised areas
- Oversee maintenance of the communal areas and plan and instigate major works
- Oversee and monitor health and safety and fire risk requirements, landlords and tenants
- Deal with agency and professional matters; new leases, lease renewals, rent reviews
- Monitor and instruct accounting functions (management accounts and fee accounts)
- Maintain good landlord and tenant relationships, explain and report clearly to both
- Monitor and consider strategy for management of each property
- Working within a team including a Commercial Property Accountant and Administrator
The post holder will work with the Partner and other Surveyors based in the Commercial Team in the Head Office in the centre of Norwich. The individual we are looking for will have excellent communication skills and a self-motivated approach. You will be comfortable working to deadlines and exhibit confidence, ambition and a natural flair for relationship building.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply for the role please email Guy Gowing with a CV and covering letter: Guy.Gowing@arnoldskeys.com | or for an informal conversation, please call DDI 01603 216804
Residential Sales Negotiator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Residential Sales Negotiator in our busy Norwich Branch.
This is a junior position and no experience is necessary as full training will be provided including support for achieving NAEA Technical Level 3. The role of Sales Negotiator will be varied with key tasks including registering house buyers and sellers, arranging and attending viewings, dealing with property offers, proactive marketing tasks, carrying out administrative duties and providing feedback to clients.
You will need to possess strong customer service skills, a professional attitude and a keen interest in property. You need to be a great team player, be very presentable and hold a full UK driving license.
The working pattern will be Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm with alternate Saturdays 09:00am - 4:00pm for which you will receive a day off in lieu.
If the role is of interest to you then please email your CV with a covering letter to Lewis Bird (Branch Manager of Norwich) firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like an informal chat then please contact Lewis on 01603 620551.
CALLING ALL GRADUATE SURVEYORS...
Are you looking for your first post after graduating? Would you like to work with a diverse and dynamic, multidisciplinary property consultancy? Does a career as a commercial, residential or rural surveyor in the beautiful county of Norfolk interest you? Then please get in touch so we can discuss how Arnolds Keys graduate programme can help you start your career and work towards your APC, in your chosen discipline.
If you think you have it in you to become part of our successful team, please email Jan.email@example.com with your CV and a brief summary in your email as to why this opportunity is of interest to you.