Providing Rural Surveying & Land Agency Services since 1860
That established pedigree, our detailed knowledge of farming and estate matters, and the wealth of experience within the wider Arnolds Keys group, makes us the perfect choice for anyone needing help or advice on rural property issues including sales, purchases and leases of agricultural land and property.
As Members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers, we are a trusted partner of farming families and businesses across Norfolk and North Suffolk.
- land and estate management
- property sales and acquisition, including sales of farms, smallholdings, woodland and amenity land
- farm subsidy advice
- annual farm stocktaking valuations
- advice on environmental stewardship
- auction and dispersal sale service
- abstraction licences and reservoir development
- landlord and tenant advice, including rent reviews, arbitrations, tenancy successions and end of tenancy claims
- compulsory purchase and compensation claims
- planning and diversification