Careers at Arnolds Keys
We are always on the hunt for great talent....
Right now, we need a
Rural Practice Chartered Surveyor
Aylsham and Norwich, Norfolk
Arnolds Keys – Irelands Agricultural are seeking a recently qualified Rural Practice Chartered Surveyor to work alongside two Partners and an Associate serving clients across Norfolk.
The ideal candidate will have a good level of knowledge and experience in environmental stewardship schemes, grants and agri business work with a keen interest in developing these areas of business.
The successful candidate will also be involved in the full spectrum of property services the team offers, including:
- Valuations of rural and residential property for secured lending, taxation, estate planning, dispute purposes
- Basic payment
- Contract farming
- Sales and letting of rural property including farms, smallholdings, land and cottages
- Compensation claims
- Preparation of farm business tenancy agreements, grazing licences, etc.
- Rural planning and diversification
- RICS qualification (minimum of 2 years PQE) including level 3 in Valuation at APC.
- FAAV qualification or training towards an FAAV qualification.
- An organised approach with attention to detail.
- A strong rural background with a practical understanding of agriculture.
- Good communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients and fellow professionals in a professional manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Full UK Drivers Licence and own transport needed.
This role offers excellent career prospects and a competitive remuneration package.
Don't see the career for you listed here? If you believe your skill set would fit our organisation and you would like to have an informal discussion about working at Arnolds Keys then please send your CV and covering letter to Jan Hÿtch, Operations Partner firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 620551.