Careers at Arnolds Keys
We are always on the hunt for great talent....
Right now, we have 3 vacancies....
RESIDENTIAL SALES specialist (COUNTY)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated residential sales specialist to build on a long established local brand, and to continue the growth and success of our award winning County branch, based in the centre of Aylsham.
Ideally you'd have a track record as a successful residential sales negotiator, as you'd be working with a great sales team and a strong and well respected brand in the heart of the County. Ably supported by our outstanding admin and aftersales team, you'd have the time to focus on what you're good at - selling properties, looking after our clients and customers, generating leads and sales, winning business and providing the best possible service.
Excellent benefits and salary package available with unlimited earnings potential, free personal parking, generous holidays, mindful working hours and excellent career prospects.
For a full job description and more details, please apply in absolute confidence by emailing your CV and a brief resume of your work/experience to date to: email@example.com
Rural Practice Chartered Surveyor
Aylsham and Norwich, Norfolk
Arnolds Keys – Irelands Agricultural are seeking a recently qualified Rural Practice Chartered Surveyor to work alongside two Partners and an Associate serving clients across Norfolk.
The ideal candidate will have a good level of knowledge and experience in environmental stewardship schemes, grants and agri business work with a keen interest in developing these areas of business.
The successful candidate will also be involved in the full spectrum of property services the team offers, including:
- Valuations of rural and residential property for secured lending, taxation, estate planning, dispute purposes
- Basic payment
- Contract farming
- Sales and letting of rural property including farms, smallholdings, land and cottages
- Compensation claims
- Preparation of farm business tenancy agreements, grazing licences, etc.
- Rural planning and diversification
- RICS qualification (minimum of 2 years PQE) including level 3 in Valuation at APC.
- FAAV qualification or training towards an FAAV qualification.
- An organised approach with attention to detail.
- A strong rural background with a practical understanding of agriculture.
- Good communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients and fellow professionals in a professional manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Full UK Drivers Licence and own transport needed.
This role offers excellent career prospects and a competitive remuneration package.
GRaduate commerical management SURVEYOR
We have an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Commercial Management and Valuation Surveyor to join our well reputed and long established multi-disciplined practice in East Anglia. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment within the commercial division looking after existing clients and new enquiries, generated from within the firm and external introducers and contacts.
We’ll be helping you to build your depth and breadth of experience of the commercial property world in East Anglia, and supporting you as you work towards your APC.
- Maintain returns and value for Clients
- Ensure prompt collection of rent and forwarding to clients
- Maintain service charge, ensure correct budgets are established
- Ensure tenants maintain their demised areas
- Oversee maintenance of the communal areas and plan and instigate major works
- Oversee and monitor health and safety and fire risk requirements, landlords and tenants
- Deal with agency and professional matters; new leases, lease renewals, rent reviews
- Monitor and instruct accounting functions (management accounts and fee accounts)
- Maintain good landlord and tenant relationships, explain and report clearly to both
- Monitor and consider strategy for management of each property
- Working alongside a Commercial Property Accountant and Administrator
- To assist in the preparation of Red book valuations, for lending and institutions
- Inspect properties in accordance with RICS Code of Measuring Practice
- Research comparable evidence
- Prepare reports in accordance with Arnolds Keys’ professional style
- Negotiate rent reviews and lease renewals on managed properties
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including negotiating, networking and presentation.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with effective written communication and report-writing ability.
- A creative and innovative approach with an aptitude for problem solving.
- A sense of ethical responsibility.
- Some relevant work experience would be an advantage.
- A strong ‘work hard, play hard’ ethic.
- An eye for an opportunity.
- Great team working attitude.
- Good social and communications skills, and a desire to network.
- Positive mental attitude.
For further information on the role please contact Guy Gowing on 01603 216825. To apply for the role please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org