Book a Viewing

William Black Way, Strumpshaw, Norwich

Asking Price Of £165,000 | 2 Bedroom | Semi detached bungalow

Call 01603 620551 or email city@arnoldskeys.com for more details on this property
The Holly is a spacious semi-detached two bedroom NEW BUILD bungalow being sold as a SHARED EQUITY PROPERTY purchasing 75% with Asett Homes owning the remaining 25%. Enjoying a contemporary design in layout and specification whilst truly embracing the traditional style set in a popular village location.

This delightful dwelling is designed to give you all the benefits of modern living with exceptional build quality and finish, whilst benefitting village life and the respect for the agricultural roots of the area. The Holly sits proudly within the development and is accessed by a generous driveway parking area. Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge with French doors opening out to the rear garden, fully fitted kitchen diner with a range of wall and base units, worktops with sink inset, built in oven, hob and extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine and space for a freestanding fridge freezer. There are two double bedrooms and a three piece fitted family bathroom suite comprising bath with shower over and includes shower screen, WC and wash basin.

Upon exploring the garden, you meet with a paved patio area, with the remaining garden being soil ready for you to design. The front garden will be laid to lawn.

There is an annual management fee of approx. £170pa for the maintenance and upkeep of the road.

AGENTS NOTES: A generous kitchen budget has been allowed and choice of colour will be available depending on stage of construction.

Images are used from previous properties and are for illustrative purposes only.

SHARED EQUITY SCHEME: All interested parties must register on the Help to Buy Shared Ownership website https://www.helptobuyagent3.org.uk/ and complete the application form. All parties will be required to provide evidence of their connection to the Broadland district and income levels. No party would be considered where the annual household income is more than £80,000.

Upon legal completion, the freehold will be transferred to Asett Homes Ltd who will simultaneously grant to you a lease of the property which will be 125 years and included within the lease will be the option to 'staircase' and purchase the remaining 25% equity so acquiring the freehold. Staircase is only possible after five years from initial purchase.

No rent will be payable to Asett Homes on the 25% interest that you do not own, however you will be responsible for paying the annual Building Insurance premium which Asett Homes will arrange.

Current homeowners are not eligible to buy this property and the property must remain as your main residence and cannot be sublet.

< Back to Oakland Mews, Strumpshaw Phase II

x

Cost Calculator

Based on not being a first time buyer, and a purchase price of £250,000, the stamp duty payable would be:

£2,500


Other costs to consider

  • Mortgage
  • Removals
  • Surveys
  • Solicitors Fees

This calculator works on the following assumptions: you are purchasing the freehold for the property; you are not purchasing on behalf of a company or trust; you are purchasing for your personal, residential use; you don’t already own another property. If these assumptions are incorrect, or you’d like a more detailed breakdown of stamp duty costs, please see the gov.uk stamp duty calculator.