An opportunity to acquire a range of barns which have the benefit of full planning permission to form four dwellings on a site extending to approximately 0.35 Ha (0.86 Acres)
Constructed of brick and flint under clay pantile roofs the barns come to the market with the benefit of full Planning Permission for conversion to form four dwellings. The plans allow a private driveway entrance for Unit 3 with a new two bay car port and provision for parking and private courtyard garden. A separate, shared drive provides access to Units 1, 2 and 4 all of which also benefit from carport garaging and private gardens.
The barns have been in the current owner's family since 1959 and retain a wealth of original features including exposed beams and flint walls.
Planning Permission was granted by North Norfolk District Council on 23 January 2020 under Application number PF/19/1357. The permission is valid for three years. Full details of the application can be found on the planning pages of the North Norfolk District Council website.